Monday, August 12, 2013

Macau/May 2013



Better late than never! Here I present to you my May 2013 vlog, which is actually mostly composed of my Macau trip. Only the last three clips were in Hong Kong. That said, I figured I may as well blog about my first time in Macau!


It was a little rainy when we got to Macau, but it wasn't really a problem because we took it easy (read: indoors) on our first day. By indoors, I guess I only meant The Venetian.


What I wore! Gifted top, from HK pants and shoes.


This is ONLY THE BEST MANNEQUIN EVER??? Instant regality. Oh Sir Eagle, I am humbled by your presence. Your majesty. I feel like Ana would really love him.



So anyway, The Venetian! I feel like anyone who goes to Macau will go to The Venetian, but I think it's a must to go be there when in Macau, especially for first-timers like myself. I've never been to Venice, or Europe in general, or outside of my own continent for that matter, but I can imagine The Venetian was pretty accurate? I mean, I guess I did feel like I was in Venice. It was really pretty. Not to mention air conditioned so that's already a win in my book. (Macau. Is. So. Hot.)


My mom and I were too amused, sorry.


Then we came across this store that sold a bunch of merchandise of different Japanese characters. I think the shop was called Character Hero, but I could be wrong. I left with a panda pouch and Astro Boy bag, and boy did this place make me so happy.


You've got panders!


Coin bank!Poohs!


I MEAN


There was also this guy -- you know, like the ones you see at Eastwood a lot? Yeah.





Seiryuu blue dragon of the east Oh GREAT STONE DRAGON AWAKEN



Cool beans Hard Rock Cafe limo! (Suddenly I am reminded of B.A.P's Hurricane loljk)



There is something about Macau's architecture that I really appreciated during my stay there. I felt like architecture students would really enjoy it...


#0 in Macau kekeke


Anyway, day 2 was tourist day a.k.a sightseeing! I've only ever seen this area in pictures, particularly from Janelle. Achully, when I think of Macau, I always remember Janelle, because she was the first friend I had who had ever mentioned Macau to me (I mean you know besides history/geography classes and stuff -- I am not saying those classes were my friends. They never were.) The first and only time Janelle and I were classmates, she told me stuff about Macau and even showed me a picture (location of where picture was taken is the same as the one above.) That time was seven years ago. W O W




St. Paul's something-something! (I am a horribru tourist.)


And then we went to Rome.





ok bro


And then I saw this girl and just had to photograph her because aaaa so cute!!! This was the first and only time I had photographed a stranger because of how they looked despite my long visit to Hong Kong though. Maybe the hair lured me in.


And then from Rome we went to China.





Later that night, my mom and I watched one of those water show... things. (I told you, I'm a horrible tourist.) There was hardly any dialogue, if not none at all, but wow was this show incredible. I N C R E D I B L E I tell you. It was really breathtaking, all those acrobatics and waterworks and whatnot and I may or may not have felt my eyes water a bit because of the feels.


Our last day was a Sunday, and we made it a point to hear mass at this Filipino church. Achully, I'm not sure it's a Filipino church (on second thought, it prolly isn't), but there WERE a lot of Filipinos there.




From China we went to the Netherlands (I don't even know what the Netherlands are supposed to look like ok)

And that's the gist of my first and only time in Macau! I definitely enjoyed my stay, and I think experiencing a foreign country for the first time is one of those things that remain in your heart as a special memory.

I was pretty much in Hong Kong for the entirety of May, save for this Macau trip in between. That meant I became internationally legal in another country LOL I actually really miss Hong Kong now, but it's funny because when week 3 of my HK stay rolled in, I began missing Manila. If anything I suppose I missed the familiarity of Manila since, you know, it never really is the same when you're not in your homebase. It's been about a month since I was last in HK, and I now miss it sorely. I miss my mom a lot more, too. BUT WE ALL KNOW INA'S THE BIGGEST NOSTALGIC SAP IN THE UNIVERSE SO THIS IS NORMAL LET'S MOVE ON THANK YOU FOR READING

8 comments:

  1. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $$$ GENUINE LOAN WITH 3% INTEREST RATE APPLY NOW $$$.
      Do you need finance to start up your own business or expand your business, Do you need funds to pay off your debt? We give out loan to interested individuals and company's who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us.
      Email: shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com

      LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS.
      First Name:
      Last Name:
      Date Of Birth:
      Address:
      Sex:
      Phone No:
      City:
      Zip Code:
      State:
      Country:
      Nationality:
      Occupation:
      Monthly Income:
      Loan Amount:
      Loan Duration:
      Purpose of the loan:
      Email: shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com


      $$$ GENUINE LOAN WITH 3% INTEREST RATE APPLY NOW $$$.
      Do you need finance to start up your own business or expand your business, Do you need funds to pay off your debt? We give out loan to interested individuals and company's who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us.
      Email: shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com

      LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS.
      First Name:
      Last Name:
      Date Of Birth:
      Address:
      Sex:
      Phone No:
      City:
      Zip Code:
      State:
      Country:
      Nationality:
      Occupation:
      Monthly Income:
      Loan Amount:
      Loan Duration:
      Purpose of the loan:
      Email: shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Why wasting your precious time online looking for a loan? When there is an opportunity for you to invest with $200 and get a returns of $2,000 within seven business working days. Contact us now for more information if interested on how you can earn big with just little amount. This is all about investing into Crude Oil and Gas Business. Email:investmoneyoilgas@gmail.com

    Regard
    DR JAMES ERIC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM DR PURVA PIUS LOAN FINANCE (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you looking for a business loan,Or Christmas loan personal loans, mortgages, car
    loans, student loans, debt consolidation loans, unsecured loans, risk
    capital, etc. ... You are in the right place
    Your loan solutions! I am a private lender who lends
    Individuals and businesses at a low interest rate and affordable
    Interest rate of 3%. Contact us by email: powerfinance7@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM
    **********************
    Your full name:
    Country/State:
    Loan Amount:
    Duration
    Phone:
    Monthly income:
    Occupation:

    Awaiting your swift response.
    May Allah bless you.
    IBRAHIM MUSA
    power Financial Service Pvt.
    Contact Us At :powerfinance7@gmail.com
    WhatsApp Number +919717357946

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi everyone, i am so glade coming back to this great forum to testify about the help i received from Carrol Walker. I was in desperate need of a loan in other to be free from debt and financial bondage that was place on me by my ex husband. It was really bad that i have to seek for help from Friends,family and even my bank but on one could assist me because my credit score was really bad. So i was browsing with my computer and saw some testimonies from people Carrol Walker assisted with a loan, then i decided to contact him on his email{infoloanfirm8@gmail.com}, then i received a mail from them and i did all that was asked from me. To my greatest surprise they transferred to my account the loan i requested and now i am so happy clearing my debt and have also started a business with the remaining amount to take care of myself and family. If you need a loan do contact the best loan lender of all time Carrol Walker on his email: {infoloanfirm8@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete