Monday, August 26, 2013

Animal Crossing


So this outfit has several animal elements in it. About five, if you include the green fox tail LOL. Anyway, I wore this to the birthday celebration of Janelle (Who is now on Blogspot! Hurray!) a few weeks ago. We had lunch together at... some ramen place... in Glorietta... I don't remember the name...?


The video came out a little overexposed in some parts because the lighting kept on fluctuating. Sometimes the sun would be glaring and then a few minutes later it would calm down and I wasn't in the mood to keep adjusting my settings pfft.


Uniqlo shirt, H&M skirt, from Japan (gifted) tights


From Hong Kong shoes and socks

GUYS CAN WE JUST. GUYS. GUYS. GUYS GUYS GUYS MY SHOES. THEY'RE SEE-THROUGH. I MEAN YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW BY KNOW ABOUT MY OBSESSION WITH SEE-THROUGH FASHION RIGHT??? AND HOW MUCH I'VE ALWAYS WANTED THOSE BLASTED CLEAR ADIDAS/J. SCOTT SNEAKS? Well this is the closest I could get.

Guys please just imagine this. I was somewhere in Granville Road. And then I saw these. And then I gasped. I MEAN??? Ohmygosh you guys I was over the moon when I got ahold of these babies. They have another version ala Doc Martens, but I went for these instead since I felt like getting the Doc Martens style would just be like... another pair of boots? Whatever.

There's also another variation in which the soles have a color on them! I stuck with clear though because duh. I saw a shop in Greenhills selling those, and my blockmate has a pair as well (I believe he got it off an online seller?) SO GO GET YOUR HANDS ON THEM IF YOU CAN AND TELL ME ABOUT IT SO THAT WE CAN PARTY TOGETHER???

Also my socks. Rabbits pls. I wore rabbits specifically because I knew how much Janelle loves rabbits!


from HK fox tail and bag


from HK necklace and earrings

For some reason this necklace reminded me of G-Dragon? Am I the only one?


from HK belt and watch, Pylones ring

I call this my wrestler belt because it reminds me of those belts that are fought over in wrestling. Ha. Ha. Hahahaha. Ok Ina ok. (Confession: I may or may not have gotten this belt because of Kai's wrestler belt in the Wolf MV. Hehehehe....................)


When Janelle and I met up in Hong Kong last month, H&M was our meeting place. Janelle got this exact same skirt, and I was all, "I HAVE THAT TOO OMG LET'S WEAR THEM TOGETHER!" Thus, I wore it on her birthday celebration. Janelle didn't wear hers tho LOL but iz coo iz coo.


Disneyland cap

Another item we both have is this Minnie Mouse cap! I dunno about you, but I love wearing things that my friends and I both have whenever we're celebrating something of theirs. I also like being matchy-matchy with them at times.


Cutie pie birthday girl!


Hand poses by Janelle, Beau, and Billie are c/o EXO. Don't ask.


~*~art~*~ ~*~fashion~*~


Beau and Janelle have always been the resident K-poppers in our group. (Janelle especially, since our friendship with Beau was established just a little after high school.) I am now part of this roster. Maybe.



Bono Gelato for dessert!


Ah, look! This is nearly everyone in our group, and only Mae was missing because she's off frolicking in law school land. FIGHTING, MAE!!



Sometimes I really hate food because it's so good HUHUHUHU NOMS PLS


Ending this post with a photo of Janelle and I being ubertotes cool beans. Belated Happy Birthday, Toshi!

No comments:

Post a Comment