Tuesday, January 7, 2014

November 2013


November 2013 in vlog form is composed of:
• Christmas decorations were put up! As of this post, they've already been taken down, and somehow the house feels a little emptier.

• One day in November Terry picked me up so we could hang at her place, however it ended up into a very spontaneous sleepover. Literally, when I got there, her mom was like, "Ina would it be too much to ask if you could spend the night?" (because we didn't know Terry and her parents were driving off to Angeles that day) so I ended up going back home to get some stuff and spent the night at Terry's. It was a very insightful sleepover; we learned a lot more about ourselves and each other. Like, a lot. (Srsly, Terry has so much dirt on me now, it's scary.)

• Jam's birthday celebration! (Related post here.) Jam's birthdays are always fun.

• I went back to Hong Kong the day after MAMA 2013, which was such a bummer because I WAS LESS THAN 24 HOURS AWAY FROM THE AWARDS SHOW, but I compensated by checking out the Mnet exhibit and indirectly holding hands with my biases. I think it is also worth noting that I was tuned in to the awards show, and that night I live-tweeted everything to the point of getting Twitter-jailed, WHICH WAS A FIRST FOR ME AND OMG IT WAS SO FRUSTRATING BUT REALLY FUNNY AS WELL. Oh kpop, the things you do to me.



I arrived in HK at the nick of time though, because the exhibit was only going to run until the end of the week I arrived!

• I found a random cat store somewhere along the Ladies' Market in Mong Kok. ALL THE PRESHUS KITTIES PLS

• My dad and I also made it a point to finally check out Kowloon Park. We were always in the area, and always passed by it, but were also always too lazy to go see it because it was always humid. It was pretty chilly when we went back though, so it was the perfect weather to take a nice stroll in the park.



Not included in this vlog is footage from our trip to Ocean Park which was omgwtfbbq so magical and totes reinforced a panda obsession in me. Had to exclude it because the vlog was already long enough on its own, and my Ocean Park trip had a lot of documentation, enough to have its own video and so and so.

Anyway, I'll be going back to HK tomorrow, possibly for the last time ever. Or maybe the last time in a very long time? Eh wtvr, see you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment