Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What's the worst that I could say

Some photos I never posted. Mostly from that time my friends and I went to watch The Adventures of Tintin.


This is the real Tintin in my life. 1/3 of Revolution Nine. (I don't even know where to link you for R9. Uh.)




Fact: Billie is perfectly content with eating just rice with toyo. Granted, this photo has siomai innit,  but that's not the point.


Beau is a real-life troll face. I'm not even joking, nor am I exaggerating. (Not that the photo shows said face. I just thought it'd be worth mentioning.)


This is my Korean friend Na Ha Na, more commonly known as Janelle.


These three are also known as the Trifecta. Because of reasons.


This is an amusing picture. That is all.

2 comments:

  1. WHERE DID YOU GET THE X-MEN JACKETS?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from my friend's shop! Check out Revolution 9 :)

      Delete