Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Boracay: June 2014


Early this June my family and I went to Boracay as a sort of joint birthday celebration for my mom and I. The last time I was in Boracay was in the summer of 2012; that trip was something I wish I could relive, not only because summer of that year was great, but also because I FELL SICK IN THE LATTER OF HALF OF THAT TRIP NOT COOL BEANS.





My cousin was insistent that I could NOT leave without having tried this drink from this one... bar. I don't even remember the name of the drink nor where it came from. I think this is a jar of Weng-Weng?



There's also this vlog, which isn't much to be honest, besides a bunch of shaky clips underwater. I was testing out my shiny new ~*~GoPro~*~ (I know, so very #laboracay #summer2014 #gopro of me), hence the really random, nonsensical video.

No comments:

Post a Comment