Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hello. I am 22 years old now, and have been for over two weeks. My birthday was great and intimate and lovely.

I secretly have work to do, and I haven't done it, and I have to get up early tomorrow, but I'm still procrastinating like I usually do. I don't really know what to talk about -- I mean I have epic backlog, but I'm currently on another computer right now so access to my files is limited as of this post.

I've been in a really weird and emotional place for the past month or so. I feel like I've been nurturing so much negativity lately that I haven't been able to really enjoy life to the fullest, as cheesy as that sounds. It's not that I'm being ungrateful or anything, because I am definitely, definitely blessed and have SO many things to be grateful for, but I've been holding in so much resentment that there seems to be a perpetual thorn on my side. It's like #THESISIT... only this time it's so toxic that #THESISIT is already heaven-sent.

I'm happy, and okay, I wouldn't necessarily say I'm sad, but I've been generally very unhappy about a particular aspect of my life, and it has been consuming me.

I know where the root of all this negativity stems from, but it's not something I can cut off so easily. It's a part of ~*~growing up~*~ that I need to deal with, but I really cannot wait to be rid of this weight on my shoulders already.

Maybe I'm in the process of finding myself. Whatever it is, I want a revamp.


No comments:

Post a Comment