Monday, February 25, 2013

#THESISIT: Detached


Welcome to the first of many (actually, just 7 or 8) posts on my thesis... or rather, just the shoots I did for thesis.

I'll be blogging about the shoots in order of when they happened, and Terry's was the first I managed to bring together. Being the first shoot, it was a little all over the place compared to the others. I was also just a tiiiiny bit panicky and very much stressed because I was already so behind on shoots late in the year. But like all shoots, it was the best kind of stressed.










The concept of Detached is that of a contemporary manananggal. I remember during my defense, when I mentioned 'manananggal' as I was explaining each of my shoots, one of my jurors suddenly lit up with a smile, as if he completely understood my concept. I dunno man, I got this overwhelming sense of fulfillment with that smile. ;__;

I know this isn't one of my best shoots, but we did get a few gems somewhere along the way. Thank you again Ted for being so game and for lying down on the ground even if bugs were already devouring you!

"IF YOUR PROF DOESN'T LIKE THIS I WILL SAFHJKDFKD." (Domondon, 2012)

5 comments: