Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 Tomorrow

I promise I'm not dead. I promise I'll blog properly once #THESISIT is settled (fingers crossed that I get endorsed!) I promise to make an ~*~emotional~*~ summary of 2012 because a LOT happened this year: met several people over the summer (one of which... hahaha no), got to go to my first concert, interning, several opportunities popped up towards the end of the year, etc. I promise to go into full detail about those accounts SOMEDAYONEDAY AFTER #THESISIT but for now I would just like to thank God and the universe and all the mighty powers above for the past year and all events that followed.

So many blessings came one by one this year, but not without its fair share of challenges. Regardless, I am eternally grateful for all that has happened this past year. A lot happened, and I will share that for some other post.

Anyway, since my previous post, I've been able to shoot a few more people for #THESISIT, said people being Ana, Janelle, and a new friend (one whom I've always wanted to shoot since I first saw her, and that was back in frosh year or smthn) named Mica who was a joy to photograph and I hope I get to work with her again soon enough.




Above are 'sneak peeks' of said shoots that I posted on my Instagram. Yes, blog, I have an IG account now. Mostly prompted by my new phone, handed down to me by my mom. I always said that I'd prolly end up making an IG account if I had an iPhone, and alas, it happened.

If anything I've been more active on IG and on CS. I have a LOT of life happenings to blog about (not to mention that Hong Kong trip from semestral break), but that will follow later on.

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all have a safe and fun celebration later, and I wish you all the best in the coming year. GOODLUCKBATTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment